Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Stanley Cup Edition

Photobucket

Ok, back to reality Nathan
On a brighter note, I did infact predict the NHL Stanley Cup Finals :), click HERE if you don't believe me and no I didn't edit it to make me look good before this post ;)

Now to predict the winner.

Out of respect for my bud Bill Guerin(who in fact I met before, but thats another story, I might be able to show you the autographed he signed and the picture we took together) I predict he and the Pittsburgh Penguins to beat the injury plagued Detroit Red Wings in 7 games in Motown

Photobucket vs Photobucket GAME TWO TONIGHT

Photobucket



Other NHL News
Make It Seven
Results from the NHL COMBINE
Balsillie To Renovate Arena
Balsillie's letter to the fans

Trailer for NHL 10

2 comments:

  1. I must be the only Canadian in the world who absolutely loathes hockey. o_o;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hockey... I have to admit I know nothing about it whatsoever! Except that Wayne Gretzsky was a famous hockey player.

    Angelica from www.whirlwind.nu

    ReplyDelete