Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Friday, May 15, 2009

Welcome to my blog :)

Photobucket

Hey everybody, this is my blog (obviously) and i would like to open with a joke, What do you call a pair of bananna peels?, A PAIR OF SLIPPERS!. Ok Ok, i already know im hilarious. But I am Nate, a Highschool student from the Atlantic Part of Canada. What you might find on this blog are many and numerous, including but not limited to: How to make money, how to save money, news, entertainment, lessons in life and funny things and just down right random stuff that might pop in my head.

This blog will be great for people who share simular interests, to learn things you didn't know before and might be interested in, to find things on the internet you didn't know existed!.

Anybody who wants to contact me can do so by emaling me at jaysfanatic92@yahoo.com. Please comment to let me know that someone cares :), thats always nice to know. You can try to argue with me, but you'll always lose (Looking forward to somebody holding this against me).

http://hideyourwallet.blogspot.com/2009/05/bored-on-sunday.html

No comments:

Post a Comment