Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 18, 2009

Monday Madness AM Edition

Daily Quote: “I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” - Michael Jordan

Strange Happenings in the news:
Tupac Spotted?
Shoes you can take a bath in
Father tries to buy prostitute for son

Hockey Section:

Something hockey fans might enjoy
A good article to read if your curious on another NHL team comming to Canada

Happening today:
Eminem's new Album "Relapse" is released Photobucket

NHL Eastern Coference Finals Game One:

Photobucket vs Photobucket

Entertainment

Songs you need to listen to
Song you should've heard by now
Eminem - Beautiful


Song you might not have heard:
Adelita's Way - Invincible


Movie in the Theaters
PhotobucketX-Men Origins Wolverine
My Rating: 7.8/10

Movie you should rent:
PhotobucketSlumdog Millionaire
My Rating: 9/10

1 comment: