Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Sunday, May 31, 2009

I'm Back!

im back! Pictures, Images and Photos

Quote:"Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful."


Hey there everybody, it's been a while, i haven't posted anything since Wednesday!. I'm almost done of school, exams end on the 15th. Then i start my quest to seek my first employment opportunity (won't say where unless im hired due to the fact that somebody might take the job before me). But i can't focus on that yet. I still have an English test TOMMOROW! *yikes* and a Science test before exams >.<. I can't wait for summer :P

In other news, I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and found out that they had the Slim Shady LP, The Eminem Show, Curtain Call, Encore, and a gazillion copies of Relapse. I suprisingly don't own any of these magnificant albums (Or the Marshall Mathers LP)but I did hide them in an undisclosed spot if i did choose to buy one or to make it harder for other people. I'm going to wait and see if i can find the Limited Editions instead. Speaking of Eminem, which happens to be one of the only things I blog about >.<. I finished reading his autobiography which is pretty off the hook, which isn't a biased claim believe it or not. "The Way I Am"Photobucket.
Photobucket(
Mr. Mathers will also be performing at the MTV Movie Awards tonight(Which i will catch on youtube tommorow or something)

I have been keeping up with my jogging. This is my first official week. 4 times for 30+ minutes on the days where I don't lift.

There has been a pretty stressful subject bringing negative vibes into my psyche that will be one of the things I wont blog about, but you can contact me if you care about my well being that much.

As every week, i want to plug this little wonderful thing ----> HERE <-----

Sites To Check Out
If you haven't seen them already, check out our newest affilates:
Heartdrops
and
SylverFox
as well as our other wonderful affilates

NBA CORNER
Sad to see the Cavs go
Photobucket



Hmmm, now i'm going to predict Sasha Vujaic and the Lakers to beat Rafer Alston and the Magic in 6 games

PhotobucketPhotobucket
vs
PhotobucketPhotobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment