Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hello, allow me to introduce my weekend

Photobucket

(The exaggerated version)This has been a pretty strange week for me, On Thursday on an innocent field trip to an undisclosed location, I was interviewed by CBC on radio. Of course they recognized me for my celebrity status and the fact that i started a pretty cool blog. Of course again, sometimes its hard to try to come up with something original when people are always comming up to you and in this case being interviewed when the subject is not particularly intersting so you try not to sound like a fool on public radio. Its a long day when you mistake two friends yelling at you from a bus for some star crazed fans. I recently started jogging (for 20 minutes), without having any cardiovascular training in the past 3-4 months, I had not realized how out of shape I was, but no doubt im going to keep with it always striving to improve on the days where i don't lift.

Speaking of weight lifting, i had just completed my 8th week of lifting weights, after wasting the previous 7 months not knowing exactly what i was doing. But now i think i have it figured out. Its a begginner routine but it has been getting progressivly better for me, for any reason if anybody is interested. heres a link.(I'll see if i can find mind journal so i can post my stats, not impressive, but improving).

I recently deleted all of my favorite songs from my playlist because i pretty much got bored of them and want to keep them fresh, so i took all the songs i skipped over or new songs or songs from the albums of artists i didn't listen too, and made a playlist out of those to try to get some new favorite songs so i can hopefully make a superplaylist later on

Favorite Songs I'm Currently Listening Too:
Songs from the Albums:
PhotobucketSelf Explanatory by Classified
Photobucket2Pacs Greatest Hits
PhotobucketTaylor Swift - Fearless
Amazing - Kayne west feat Young Jeezy
Sex on Fire - Kings Of Leon
Move - Thousand Foot Krutch
Who?, Not Me - Ludacris Feat Small World and Dolla Boy

Plans for a weekend
Things i want to accomplish, this is basically a to do list for me so i can check back at my blog and remember some of the things i wanted to do.
-Go for a jog today and tommorow.
-Finish my Careers in Multi Media Assignment
-Study for Chemistry
-Get a start on my book report on the novel "Arizona Kid"
-Try to watch an Episode of "The Wire", "WWE Superstars", "WWE Friday Night Smackdown", NBA Conference Finals Lakers vs Nuggets (Today), NBA Conference Finals Cavs vs Magic (Tommorow), NHL Conference Finals Penguins vs Canes (Today). UFC 98, Catch a Jays game.
-Continue to find new ideas for blogposts or to finish some that were started.
SLEEP!
-Read parts of ("Investing for dummys, "Power of the Subconcious Mind")
-Find some more new music to listen too
-Listen to the friday edition of "Prime Time Sports"
-Shower
-Make a wish at 11:11
-Spend a few minutes on the WWE Universe, Swag Bucks, Cash Crate, IRazoo, Lucky Search, SmartCanucks, Facebook
-Try not to neglect my friends
-ETC

Video game i'm happening to spend time playing
PhotobucketMLB The Show 08 PSP

No comments:

Post a Comment