Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Eminem gets 900k in this day and age... wow

Photobucket

In honor of Eminem's new relase im going to attempt to make a bunch of top 10/best to worst lists, let me know what you guys think and even make your own lists. Starting with:

Albums rated from first to worst

1. Marshall Mathers LP Photobucket
2. Slim Shady LP Photobucket
3. The Eminem Show Photobucket
4. Relapse Photobucket
5. Infinite Photobucket
6. Encore Photobucket

Top 10 favorite singles of all time (in no order)
Rules: you must atleast include one song from each album and the song must have been on the charts

1. PhotobucketLose Yourself (only exception from the rule)
2. Photobucket Stan
3. Photobucket The Way I Am
4. Photobucket Cleaning Out My Closet
5. Photobucket Like Toy Soldiers
6. Photobucket Beautiful
7. PhotobucketNo Apologies
8. Photobucket The Real Slim Shady
9. Photobucket Sing For The Moment
10. PhotobucketWithout Me

Honourable Mention:
Kill You, Superman, 3Am, Encore, Just Don't Give A F**k, 8Mile.

My Ultimate CD Tribute of Em's best songs
This might be continuously edited for the next couple of days and see if i can create some album art for this.

1. PSA 2000 (Skit)
2. Infinite
3. Still Don't Give A F*ck
4. Criminal
5. Underground
6. Kill You
7. Stan
8. The Way I Am
9. Cleaning Out My Closet
10. Till I Collapse
11. Sing For The Moment
12. Like Toy Soldiers
13. Lose Yourself
14. Beautiful
15. Dr. West (Skit)
16. Deja Vu
17. Mockingbird
18. No Apologies
19. Renegade
20. When Im Gone

Might edit if i can make a second list:
8 Mile Road
Rap Game
Forget About Dre
Don't Approach Me
Say Goodbye Hollywood
Soldier
Yellow Brick Road
Role Model
Without Me
Brain Damage
How Come
Quitter
Girls
Who Knew
Marshall Mathers
My Darlin

Look HERE for what others have thought about a best of album and their picks.

To try to motivate more comments, What are your top 10 Eminem Collaborations, for a pretty good list, check out this

Beautiful song to listen to
Even our birthdays is cursed

3 comments:

  1. Like Toy Soldiers was pretty amazing --- I forgot all about that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unfortunately I don't have an opinion about your list since I don't listen to Eminem. THe only songs I know are Stan and The Real Slim Shady. Stan was kinda nice.

    Angelica from www.whirlwin.nu

    ReplyDelete
  3. *www.whirlwind.nu

    ReplyDelete