Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Mayhem

Photobucket

Quote of the Week:"Wanna know what happens when you reach your physical limit?

You die. Or maim yourself.

If you quit, your mind gave up. There wasn't anything physically limiting about your body, you just caved in a moment of weakness.

Yes, it's hard. It's supposed to be hard. That's the point. How on earth do you expect to make changes within yourself if you continue to do the things you're comfortable with?
" - A member of one of my favorite websites HERE

Best of the past week in news:
Eminem last night at the MTV Movie Awards
Cancer Survivor Gets Paid After Winning A Bet
Mad Russian Inventor Kills 5 In Home Made Electric Chair
Plane Carrying Passengers Is Lost
Eminem best selling artist of the past decade

Sports: Hmm well, Pittsburgh isn't doing well, and the NBA Finals don't start till Thursday so you know what that means....


Nope, there are other relevant Sports teams I should blog about

Photobucket

GO JAYS!
Best of luck in the upcomming series vs the Angels and lets get back in first place!
Photobucket VS Photobucket

Whats new with me
Well nothing....HA!, well, being the perfectionist that I am (hence the awesome blog) i'm always going back and editing blog posts. So if you want to look back at the past two, I bet you can spot the differences that were not there when it was orignally posted. I filled out my application form in my quest to get a summer job. I ran into a problem with the referencing part since, I really don't have any past employment to put down as references... Sooooooo I put down previous basketball coaches and a teacher that i had numerous times. I have yet to ask them if its ok with them... but i'll get to it!.

DJ HERO!

No comments:

Post a Comment