Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another blog post, yes that is factually correct!

Photobucket
Sorry guys but this is how woman work

Alright, I thought that I would write another blog post before I start to watch and hopefully demonstrate on my little brother.... Bas Rutten's Superior Free Fighting Techniques ;). Being as i already mastered the Hoedown Throwdown.

Heres a random story for everyone:

So yesterday i was in (undisclosed city). My father and his first and second born(My brother and I) and his first wife(and only) agreed for him to drop us off at Zellers while he goes to the Atlantic Superstore for whatever he desired to buy. So I didn't purchase anything so i'll get straight to the point. My brother, mother and I are leaving the store. But father has not arrived yet.

So my 12 year old brother takes out his cellphone and texts dad a few times telling him to meet us at Wal-Mart. 10 minutes goes by and no reply. So after mom stops her ranting and complaining (like most women do before comming to a reasonable explanation). We decide to go to a 5 minute walk to Wal-Mart. Go in there for a little while. I purchased a Cheeseburger on the $1.39 Value menu. Forgot to tell them no pickles but whatever. I lived.

Photobucket

So we walk out of Wal-Mart and there is no father *Gasp*. So after mom tries to call him from a payphone (which you cannot do with cellphones). She decideds to try to call collect from a payphone (xD). My little brother sends more texts but no response. Mom starts to get really pissy so I decide to run infront of her to avoid her in her mood. We then go back to Zellers to find father. His cell phone had died :), so mother looked like a fool. All is well.

The thoughts i'm pondering
Another blog:? Yes its true that i've been thinking about another blog. I know I can hardly update one blog so why would I put the burden of another. Well heres one more shocker. I want to make a website.

Photobucket
In other important news: Apparently i'm four years old. Or have the health of a four year old. Or the mind of the four year old. Or more importantly.... Both. But i dare anyone to attempt to score younger than me on this Facebook app. It seemed pretty accurate for my facebook friends who were of the older variety.

Try this wonderful app

Alright, thats enough for today.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, you subscribed to my blog. Thankyou :]
    I live in England so have never been to Wal-Mart, what's it like?

    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I accept that woman most of the time is too judgmental and easily comes to conclusion without hearing any explanation. Maybe it's another way how we show our affections, it's just a means that we care and man doesn't understand that.
    Best Muscle Building Supplement

    ReplyDelete