Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Exclusive Interview With Me Pt.1

Nathan has so much time to himself....We'll let this speak for itself


Photobucket


[Q]Nathan, where have you been, why haven't you been blogging?
[A]Well first of all, thats two questions. So i refuse to answer until you can pick one. Heres my question to you, can you handle that?
[Q]I think so, but straight to the point, whats been up?, we miss you
[A]Life. But exams ended just this past Tuesday so now i have plenty of free time. But the reason why your waiting so long for a response is because i've been learning the dance steps to Miley Cyrus' Hoedown Throwdown

[Q]Are you serious?
[A]*Shuffles in diagonal*
[Q]>.<
[A]*Stick it and glide*
[A]Alright, alright, im kidding, i've just been too busy (lazy) to do any updates.
[Q]Busy?, have you found yourself a girl
[A]Sorta *laughs*
[Q] *Laughs*
[A]Nah, just trying to get into better shape, addicted to simming through seasons on MLB The Show 08.
[Q]What are your plans for the summer?
[A]I applied for a job that I really hope I get, keep up with my training regime and try to fit in all my calories.
[Q]Sounds intense, Will this effect your blogging?
[A]Yes
[Q]Does that mean your giving up the blog game?
[A]Nah, I just plan to use my ability to predict the future and make blog posts in advance *Winks at questioner who will remain annomyous*. But rest assure, I have some crazy shit planned that i've never seen before and you probobly haven't either so keep comming back. If not for the crazy thoughts that come up in my head, then for my usualy blog posts.
[Q]Alright, thanks for your time
[A]My pleasure *Shuffles Diagonally*

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAH!

    I love it, an interview with yourself ...! I can't believe I never thought of this before! XD; Brilliant.

    And oh dear, I'm going to have to shoot Miley fuckin' Cyrus now. I truly am going to have to. You know why? Because I found the beat of that motherfucking song CATCHY. Yes, CATCHY.

    She must die for this.

    <_<;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahahahaha. Oh shit. I caught myself watching that video and feeling the horrible terrible urge to dance. T____T And I've never heard that song. GONK.

    ReplyDelete