Life, Entertainment, Sports, News, Whatever goes on in my head

Bookmark and Share

Saturday, June 6, 2009

TBD (Rough Draft)

Photobucket

That made me LOL
I hope nobody takes offence, it was only meant to be a joke :)

Nathan fact of the day: Almost punching a guys lights out due to being provoked numerous times made his workout alot more intense.

As i review my blog eating a bowl of cereal which i measured before pouring in the bowl along with my milk, i just wanted to let everyone know that He's Just Not That Into You is a pretty good movie.

So how is everybody (just trying to make small talk, not that i care xD). I realized im going to have to write posts in advance so that I don't leave my loyal followers without brilliant posts for the week.

I successfully applied for a job :), no word back yet if I have been hired. I'm not sure how that works but when i went in there, a lady behind a computer desk came and took my application and asked if I had a resume. Shit... but she said it wasn't needed because everything they want is in the application form. So i'm going to show up there with an resume just to show them how serious I am (maybe it'll help my chances at some summer employment).

It's almost about 5pm which means im going to wait another half an hour to eat (strict diet, or atleast I like to think so because it makes me feel special, all it is, is just trying to eat more protein and healthy). I'm probobly going to get phat but oh well.

I should probobly be studying for my chemistry exam next week so that i can get my jog in before it gets too dark (jogging for 30 minutes now, pretty proud of that).

Note to self: Staying up to 1:30 texting people will make you tired the next day.

Question for the reader: Don't you ever get mad when you order something at a fast food restaurant but after your done ordering, you spot a cheaper healthier option?, I don't know, maybe that type of think only happens to me xD.

Photobucket
Keep smiling Bill, win that Stanley cup and maybe your autographs might be worth something ;).

Photobucket

Dear readers, I have found myself in a bit of a pickle. Well not really but the digital camera that i've had my eyes on for a few months (though i can't remember why, but it might have something to do with my Kodak 5MP easy share being broken and only taking 12 pictures maximum >.<) has went on sale for the cheapest i've ever seen it. But, I don't part with my money very easily (I'd like to think of this as a good habit). And my mother won't let me steal hers >.<. So i'm probobly going to have to part with my cash which i have been saving up for like forever (about 8 months). If anyone wants to check out the camera i want just click HERE, and it's on sale for $150 :). Oh, and to try to encourage more interaction with my readers, tell me about your camera or what you would recommend instead in my case.

Here are some songs to check out!

You're Going Down by Sick Puppies


Shootin Star LMFAO Remix


I think i might have completed a blog post without referencing the great all knowing best rapper alive, Slim Shady... Until now :)

PS: I'll try to do alot of posting this weekend! :)

4 comments:

  1. I applied for a couple of jobs last week myself, as I'm currently unemployed ... But I haven't heard anything back from them, either. I doubt they'll hire me, everyone seems to be extra stingy with the whole acquiring new employees thing as of late. -_-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh please can't you make a make another "comment as" option available? Like Name and Website? It's annoying having to log into my LJ account to comment you. Espescially since I don't even use LJ anymore.

    Sounds like you're living the healthy life. How the hell do you do that? I really should try to be more healthy but it's just so much work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the previous comment is from Angelica from www.whirlwind.nu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Cherienoir, its the only option Blogger gives me, its silly >.<. I dont know how im doing the whole healthy life thing. But since im counting calories, I don't even miss junk food and I like to be in shape.

    Mallory, If I was an employer and saw you applying to be one of my employees, I'd tear up your submission :), jokes

    ReplyDelete